Rotate or clock the mount location?

Esteid

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

Just received my 0803 and the mount is located at the 12 o'clock position of the lens. If I mount it to the windshield like that I imagine it will be looking up at the sky.

Can I rotate the mount so that the lens has a better position relative to the mount?

Cannot help with your question, but Welcome to the Forum! Very intelligent contributors on this forum for sure. You will get the best help soon I am sure.

Hi all,

Just received my 0803 and the mount is located at the 12 o'clock position of the lens. If I mount it to the windshield like that I imagine it will be looking up at the sky.

Can I rotate the mount so that the lens has a better position relative to the mount?
Yes, hold the main body of the camera and push on the actual mount - it may take a little more force than you expect but not excessive.

I think you actually have a mini 0805 - try to post in the correct section...

Yes, hold the main body of the camera and push on the actual mount - it may take a little more force than you expect but not excessive.

I think you actually have a mini 0805 - try to post in the correct section...

Thank you for that. I just didn't want to break anything.

My max resolution is 2304x1296 30P So I am pretty sure it is an 0803

Thank you for that. I just didn't want to break anything.

My max resolution is 2304x1296 30P So I am pretty sure it is an 0803
If you don't have a 21:9 1080 option then yes, if you do then it will be the 0805. I was guessing from your firmware date but I'm not sure.

Back