RVS-250C Dash Camera, anyone know anything ?

picture quality is ok (sort of) consistent with the hardware used, the reason I say sort of is the mount vibrates due to poor design and you end up with a shaky picture and poor focus so picture quality is ok, provided you're not driving, not a good choice

I purchased the RVS-250C in Costco and very pleased with the camera. I do not have any shaky picture, in fact there is a little click which must be heard when mounting and you probably missed it. Once it mounts its solid and picture is excellent. This is my 3rd dash camera, I first had the "taxi cam" which was a disaster and than a cheap $60.00 one which died after 3 weeks. I saw this in Costco and know if Costco is carrying it it must be excellent quality and i highly recommend it.

Two of the four reviews about this camera on costco's site are clearly from people who don't know the first thing about dashcams. Format the SIM card? :eek::D

...if Costco is carrying it it must be excellent quality...

I'm touched by your faith in humanity, however, businesses more prestigious than Costco include all kinds of crap in their inventory.

This camera's been around long enough to establish a reputation if it were better than average. That nobody's talking about it speaks volumes...

Maybe a Samoon rebrand?

That Street Storm CVR-7810G camera they do really produces excellent video but does have some software bugs - it doesn't get enough love on here though due to the form factor.

If it's not new and it's not popular then there is a reason for that. Everyone is on the lookout for a bargain and if this cam was worth it's claims it would be more popular.

Phil

has been around close to two years already this model, it sells in Australia as well through chain stores, not very popular

Back