Sameuo U700

xxjagerxx

Reaction score
Country
Australia
First dashcam and first post. Was after a cheap barrel dash cam for the old work ute and I went with this one from the official Sameuo AliExpress store.
$41 AUD and it's pretty feature packed for the price.I'm not very techy so here goes...
2k 1440p 170°, novatech chip, super capacitor, wifi, Sony lens, full 360° rotation (detachable but I never unhooked it) card 64mb max, parking mode + g sensor, app etc.
There is only 2 buttons, a wifi/ power on record, a quick tap of the blue wifi button will take a still pic, red power just lets you know it's on and recording.
A hardwire kit is available + a reverse cam if that's what you need. Overall I'm pretty happy with the options and the low price, its simple, feature packed and it just gets the job done. Whether or not it lasts under the harsh Aussie sun well that's another thing? If I can get a year or three I'll be pretty happy.
3a8b5d7f-99d7-4a08-94da-b102f7b9027f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I bought the same camera but i have the problem with parking mode. It is hardwired with 3 wire kit but it never stops recording, i checked the fuse one have constant power and the other only when the car is on. What could be the problem ?
it is activated "fps guard" to records 3 frame/sec in parking mode but it never goes in park mode.

First dashcam and first post. Was after a cheap barrel dash cam for the old work ute and I went with this one from the official Sameuo AliExpress store ...

Years later, how is your opinion of the SAMEUO U700 ?

Is there anything better for that price range now?

Back