Samoon 3H2F / GS6000 A7 Ambarella

Wenni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hallo
Ich habe eine 3H2F von Foxoffer und würde gerne die Firmware die in der Camera ist sichern. Befor Ich ein Update versuche. Wie muß Ich da vorgehen?
Die DirectUSB Version funktioniert mit dem A7 Chip wohl nicht.

mfg Wenni

Hallo
Ich habe eine 3H2F von Foxoffer und würde gerne die Firmware die in der Camera ist sichern. Befor Ich ein Update versuche. Wie muß Ich da vorgehen?
Die DirectUSB Version funktioniert mit dem A7 Chip wohl nicht.

mfg Wenni

Please post your comments / questions in English ( using Google translator ). This way it will be easier for other forum members to understand you and quicker replay to your questions, ( not all have automatic browser translation set up on their PC, Laptop, Smartphones ).

Your questions:

Hello
I have a 3H2F of Foxoffer and would like the firmware that is in the camera secure. Befor I try an update. How should I proceed here?
The DirectUSB version does not work with the A7 chip well.

mfg Wenni

The only firmware I have heard of is for the StreetStorm CVR-A7510-G. You can download it here. I believe it is Firmware SSA7510G.131101.V5. It has some instructions in Russian on how to update the firmware. Note that 1 person has bricked his camera using this firmware so be careful. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

May want to check with Foxoffer.

Where can I get the DirectUSBII for the A7 ? I Have the Ver. 2.2.19.0
Is the Streetstorm Firmware in English to or only Russian ?
mfg Wenni

Last edited:
Last edited:
note that with the correct firmware you'd only need to extract, copy the firmware.bin file to a blank memory card and power on the cam, no need for the Direct USB software

Hi
The old and new Firmware Records only with 25fps/s and not with 30fps/s ! ! !

Well.. The Night Video Quality may be better

WTF is the LDWS Detect and Calibration Menu Setting:cool:

I Tested the Streetstorm CVR-A7510 ( and G Version ) Firmware . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

IT WILL NOT WORK :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

The Display shows only a White Screen.:eek:
And the control buttons are configured differently.
But the camera is not completely dead;)
Connect it with the HDMI cabel to your TV.
It took some time, but I was able to install the original Firmware again from Samoon.:):D

mfg Wenni

Last edited:
likely they sold these into a market where the video standard is PAL and not NTSC
Jokkin is right, For NTSC mode, it record for 30fps, For PAL model, it record for 25fps.
I have done test for this, so I can confirm just change to NTSC mode will record for 30fps.
You can find "TV TYPE" option in the camera menu.

Jokkin is right, For NTSC mode, it record for 30fps, For PAL model, it record for 25fps.
I have done test for this, so I can confirm just change to NTSC mode will record for 30fps.
You can find "TV TYPE" option in the camera menu.

Interesting. Will switch back to NTSC.

Hi
I Have Tested another Firmware from TEXET DVR-571G. :cool:
And it worked perfect.:D
A better PictureQuality and much more Menusettings (Sharpness,Contrast etc.);)

mfg Wenni

Texet do a lot of business with Samoon and are often worth a look for firmware versions if you have a Samoon based model

Hi
I Have Tested another Firmware from TEXET DVR-571G. :cool:
And it worked perfect.:D
A better PictureQuality and much more Menusettings (Sharpness,Contrast etc.);)

mfg Wenni

Where did you find firmware ?

Hi
There is a new Firmware on Texet DVR-571G!;)

mfg Wenni

Does the A7 ambarella Car DVR support maximum Speed warning as well as upside down (image rotation) display mode like in the Gt680W dash cam?
Shown at 4:40 and for image rotation at 6:04 for reference.

Last edited:
Back