Samsung PRO Endurance high endurance Micro SD cards

I spoke with Samsung regarding the warranty and the CS person confirmed that section 3 is not correct and needs to be corrected to reflect the advertised use case of the product

Thank you. I have added to my shopping cart to have as backup.

Thank you. I have added to my shopping cart to have as backup.

In case you weren't aware, even if it is in your cart and the price changes, the price changes while it is in your cart. You're not 'safe' until you check out.

has anyone used this card and can provide some feedback?
Not sure if it is the card or device incompatibility but I am having issues every few days, it would stop recording and device becomes slow to respond to commands.
I've used other cards in the same device without any problems.

I have been using this card for nearly one year now and have had absolutely no problems with it. I am using v1.0.20.1 and have seen no reason update driver.

I am using it with Blackvue-dr900s-2ch

My thought is that this is TLC based 3D NAND and all three cards share a common architecture. The analysis is here.

How does this compare with the SanDisk Extreme Pro? Seems to be slightly a better deal. I haven't ever had a Samsung card.

Well to start that card isn't a micro SD card so it won't work.

The SanDisk that is most similar to the Samsung Pro Endurance is the Sandisk High Endurance series. The main difference being that Sandisk tops out at 64gb vs 128gb on the samsung.

The SanDisk that is most similar to the Samsung Pro Endurance is the Sandisk High Endurance series. The main difference being that Sandisk tops out at 64gb vs 128gb on the samsung.

Whoops! Thanks.

the read/write speeds are different too
sandisk high endurance up to 20/20 mb/s
samsung pro endurance up to 100/30 mb/s

perhaps the samsung pro being 4k recording compatible and with higher speeds, dash cameras will favour cards with lower speeds for stability and longevity, that could explain why the sandisk high endurance works better in my device than the samsung card and will be returning it.

Back