Scope TC-900 or is it a GS 2000 ??

PekeloB

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I have recently ordered this dashcam http://www.clicktobuy.nl/scope-professi ... only-today, and searching for any info about this dashcam I stumbled upon this great forum. Wished I've found you earlier... :lol:

But anyway, it arrived yesterday and today I've made some video's

I noticed that the start-upscreen is showing "Invision" and the firmware version is v1.0.0C2NA :?:

But is it a GS2000 or a fake thisorthat ?? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And a kind of nighttime video ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
PekeloB said:
But is it a GS2000 or a fake thisorthat ?? ;)

rebadged by someone that is marketing it locally, as long as they are supporting the product is all that matters really

They don't say it's a rebadged GS2000 :lol:

Een voorwaarden van de fabrikant was wel dat wij het volgende bericht zouden plaatsen:
"Op dit moment worden er veel namaak camera's verkocht die lijken op het merk en type van SCOPE. Wees voorzichtig met namaak en ga alleen voor de orginele SCOPE dashcams!" is translated:

One of the terms of the manufacturer was that we had to publish the following notice:

At this moment there are a lot of fake camera's being sold who look like the Scope brand and type. Be careful with fake and only go for the original Scope dashcams! "

LOL

PekeloB said:
They don't say it's a rebadged GS2000 :lol:

Een voorwaarden van de fabrikant was wel dat wij het volgende bericht zouden plaatsen:
"Op dit moment worden er veel namaak camera's verkocht die lijken op het merk en type van SCOPE. Wees voorzichtig met namaak en ga alleen voor de orginele SCOPE dashcams!" is translated:

One of the terms of the manufacturer was that we had to publish the following notice:

At this moment there are a lot of fake camera's being sold who look like the Scope brand and type. Be careful with fake and only go for the original Scope dashcams! "

LOL

interesting claim, it's a public model, I guess as long as it's working ok for you is the main thing, not sure about your part of the world but the price seems a little high

A little high is relative. ;)
The problem with ordering from China is that our Dutch Customs don't accept "gift" anymore as such and so we have to pay import duties(6,7%) and VAT 21% over the total amount(product,shipping,importduties..) , because it's a camera. :)

PekeloB said:
A little high is relative. ;)
The problem with ordering from China is that our Dutch Customs don't accept "gift" anymore as such and so we have to pay import duties(6,7%) and VAT 21% over the total amount(product,shipping,importduties..) , because it's a camera. :)

yeah I figured there might be some local influence why not to buy online from other countries, like I said though as long as they support the product (which I guess remains to be seen) is the main thing, it does seem like this is their first product, going by their website at least

Hi PekeloB,

Looking at the videos, it seems like it is an Ambarella based camera and the video quality is fine for an A2 dash cam. Never seen that firmware before but if the GPS works fine and the camera remains reliable, you should be ok.

Video's are gone because of copyright issues... :lol:
I'll post some new ones with the camera audio switched off .

Back