Sellers take note: FTC now requires online retailers to deliver(edit:ship) your packages in 30 days

Not wishing to get into semantics but there may be a difference in deliver and ship. The way I understand it from ordering online is that ship means sending out from the factory or warehouse, it could still take many more weeks to arrive at your door after that.

Not wishing to get into semantics but there may be a difference in deliver and ship. The way I understand it from ordering online is that ship means sending out from the factory or warehouse, it could still take many more weeks to arrive at your door after that.

yeah it's ship within 30 days

That's what happens when I copy paste the title from another site. yeah big difference between deliver and ship

That's what happens when I copy paste the title from another site. yeah big difference between deliver and ship

to be fair there are those that sell stuff they don't have and worry about it later, I'd think this is what they want to address

to be fair there are those that sell stuff they don't have and worry about it later, I'd think this is what they want to address

Sellers also have to notify the buyer if the product shipment will be delayed past the promised ship date and provide a refund within 7 days if the buyer does not consent.

Why not edit the title to say shipped rather than delivered? The title of this thread as it stands now sounds kind of like one of those clickbait come-ons to any of us who have waited eons for parcels to arrive from China.

Sellers also have to notify the buyer if the product shipment will be delayed past the promised ship date and provide a refund within 7 days if the buyer does not consent.

some sellers are really bad for this, just sell things they don't have in stock without any mention of it, have experienced this first hand from Banggood and DX

some sellers are really bad for this, just sell things they don't have in stock without any mention of it, have experienced this first hand from Banggood and DX

One of these days I may get around to telling the saga of the Mobius C I ordered from Bangood on February 8th that finally arrived on April 18th! I was advised of three different ship dates from them for the same item.

Last edited:
One of these days I may get around to telling the saga of the Mobius C I ordered from Bangood on February 8th that finally arrived on April 18th! I was advised of three different ship dates from them for the same item.

wouldn't surprise me based on my experience with them

wouldn't surprise me based on my experience with them

The camera was listed as "in stock - usually ships within one day". :mad: Like I said, it's quite a convoluted story, made more-so because Chinese New Year was part of the equation.

The camera was listed as "in stock - usually ships within one day". :mad: Like I said, it's quite a convoluted story, made more-so because Chinese New Year was part of the equation.

I had a similar experience for something I needed quickly, they showed in stock, I paid USD $17 for express shipment so I could get it quickly and they took over a month to dispatch it, still sent it by express once they did and thought that was totally ok, idiots

I think this law only gonna apply to internet shop located in USA. So as consumer, we have make sure, you know who you shopping with.;)

I used to shop a lot at Amazon, but not much anymore. I don't know, who I was dealing with and it was just to much trouble. :(

:cool:The good news is, I got a lot of good information here in the forum, about who is a good dealer and who give a good service. I see how some complain about dealer and how the dealer try to reach out to help. I see so much good advise and help from dealer here, so as a consumer I know, who I feel comfortable to shop with. I will be happy to pay $10 extra for that.

:mad:Some people abuse, that its so easy to "bad mouth" a company in a forum, without give the dealer a fair chance help out. That can hurt a dealer a lot and its not a help for anyone. I guess that is the price for free speech.

So big thanks to the dealer here in forum and the rest of you geeks.:)

I used to shop a lot at Amazon, but not much anymore. I don't know, who I was dealing with and it was just to much trouble. :(...
To the best of my knowledge every item listed on Amazon tells you who is selling the item ('Sold By') and who is shipping the item ('Fulfilled By') right at the beginning of the item description.

Last time i tried to buy somthing on Amazon they wouldent sell it to me, got some excuse about the offer was for the local marked (US )
I have allso often experienced English sellers ( brick & motar + ebay ) that will not ship to Denmark.
Can get quite complicated as most things i fint interesting is either marginally sold and done here and in some cases illigal outright, or you are forced to break a fjew laws to enjoy what you do :(
For instance when i was stunt driving my quad, had to do that on public streets as there is no where to do that legally.

For instance my airrifle is legal, but i can not take it to any shooting club and shoot it there, so i have to shoot it on private land, or take advantage of the silencer on it and shoot it in public places. :rolleyes::mad:
Now i can join a club and buy a airrifle just like the one i have, and that will be okay to shoot in the club. ( Denmark :rolleyes::( )

If you are not a criminal by choice, the goverment will force you to be that anyway :rolleyes:

If only @Viking avatar would wake the hell up and set things strait :D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogier_the_Dane

"Danish legend Ogier becomes a king in the mountain; he is said to dwell in the castle of Kronborg, his beard grown down to the floor. He will sleep there until some day when the country of Denmark is in peril, at which time he will rise up and save the nation."

743776_300_1000_23_0_1632_2448.jpg

Last edited:
Buy a cork gun, there are still legal to shoot at the range.:D
attachment.php

Couple yeas ago, I want to buy a butter knife, but the blade was more than 7cm long.
I was told by police that I have to go strait home (a little hard when you live in US) unless I want to get arrested for breaking the Danish weapon law.

But its OK to drink in public without hide you bottle in a brown bag:confused:, that's why Danish is the most happy people in the world.

Drink a beer and cheer up Kamkar1

Dont do alcohol or any other drug any more, or that is new years evening i do drink a "little" single malt.

Beer i call "liquid state drug" as consumption of that cost the country a lot of money every year, the only reason as to why its still legal is they got to put somthing in the beer to keep the Danes happy and manageable.

Cant cheer up, never could, but when i was a pothead i was sort of able to "ignore" the things that piss me off, and thats no longer the case.
And even when i was able to ignore stuff there was still things to avoid, for decades i have not seen a whole news broadcast.
My "brain doc" gave me happy pills that dident work much, i told him if you want to fix me with pills,you have to give me some that make me blind and deaf.

I allways been funny working, i tend to remember all the bad things i have experienced and done, and most normal ppl forget those in a day or 2.

I can still remember the samefull day as a apprentice machine worker where i got high during work houres, and had to redo all the lathe work i made after that the next day. It was proberly good enuff to DSB standarts,but not good enuff for my standarts. :oops:

And i still get a chill down my back when i remember the +30.000 DKKr i cost my last employer 8 years ago when i screwed up a whole batch of stainless steeel axels on my grinding machine. :oops:

Back