Service center.

tevans9129

Reaction score
Country
United States
The following is in the manual but I cannot find a link, can some one offer a link?

"For more detailed information about firmware or
product visit our web sjte or authorized service center.
Please contact service center, if you need to upgrade."

Perhaps I have missed it but there are five or so symbols that appear in the upper left of the screen that I cannot find what they reference and this is the information that I am trying to locate, any suggestions? Thanks

The latest English paper instruction Manual is also available in digital PDF format.
http://bit.ly/pano2Smanual
(you're right it doesn't show what the icons are, not the best manual)

Ok, so from Left To Right

The RED circle means recording is in progress. (green means it's in stand by ready to record if you press the button on top of the camera)
The Recycle icon means Recycle mode is active, and you don't have to worry about the card getting "full" Oldest file gets overwritten by the newest.
The 1080P/3oP means you're recording in FULL HD 30 frames per second. (maximum quality)
The Microphone means audio is being recorded, press the physical microphone button on the camera to mute audio recordings, mic icon will change to crossed out)

If you have GPS plugged in the lower left icon will appear, green means GPS signal has been acquired and GPS data is being logged.

aBpQ0fLl.jpg

The latest English paper instruction Manual is also available in digital PDF format.
http://bit.ly/pano2Smanual
(you're right it doesn't show what the icons are, not the best manual)

Ok, so from Left To Right

The RED circle means recording is in progress. (green means it's in stand by ready to record if you press the button on top of the camera)
The Recycle icon means Recycle mode is active, and you don't have to worry about the card getting "full" Oldest file gets overwritten by the newest.
The 1080P/3oP means you're recording in FULL HD 30 frames per second. (maximum quality)
The Microphone means audio is being recorded, press the physical microphone button on the camera to mute audio recordings, mic icon will change to crossed out)

If you have GPS plugged in the lower left icon will appear, green means GPS signal has been acquired and GPS data is being logged.

aBpQ0fLl.jpg

Thanks, that is the information that I was looking for. BTW, I received the GPS from you today, thanks for the fast shipping and a reasonable S&H fee. I refuse to use some venders when I feel they are gouging on the shipping.

One question on the GPS, I only tried it for perhaps 10 minutes but it never locked on to enough satellites to record elevation, does it require three and should it take more than 10 minutes to lock on? Thanks.

One question on the GPS, I only tried it for perhaps 10 minutes but it never locked on to enough satellites to record elevation, does it require three and should it take more than 10 minutes to lock on? Thanks.

this morning from a cold start, mine took 20 seconds to show gps info in the file.

Thanks, that is the information that I was looking for. BTW, I received the GPS from you today, thanks for the fast shipping and a reasonable S&H fee. I refuse to use some venders when I feel they are gouging on the shipping.

If you're testing indoors, you won't have a clear line of site to the satellites. Confirm that you're testing in your car, and you're not in a garage. Not many DashCam log the elevation/altitude GPS data, I'll triple check the Panorama capabilities maybe it can be added.

R7Bjq1S.png

If you're testing indoors, you won't have a clear line of site to the satellites. Confirm that you're testing in your car, and you're not in a garage. Not many DashCam log the elevation/altitude GPS data, I'll triple check the Panorama capabilities maybe it can be added.

R7Bjq1S.png

I was outside on the street. I waited about half an hour and tried it again and the symbol turned green that time and I had tracking info but no elevation reading. I thought I had read somewhere that this information was provided but I have been wrong before.

I was outside on the street. I waited about half an hour and tried it again and the symbol turned green that time and I had tracking info but no elevation reading. I thought I had read somewhere that this information was provided but I have been wrong before.

I've not seen elevation in a Panorama II/s.:(

Back