Settings not saving

Pakolainen

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Recently purchsed the 650GW-2CH, installation to the wife's car was painless and the unit works well, with the power magic pro in the boot. However, the cameras are recording 24/7 at minute segments of video, whilst this is great for making sure nothing is missed, it makes it hard work to find the segment of video if any accidents happen. There have been comments on some posts i've read about adjusting the sensitivity settings, which i have done several times, but each time i open the app (iPhone 6, latest iOS) the settings are back at the default.
Any advice on how to make sure the settings stay as i want.
thanks
Steve

Hi Steve

It would appear that your changes are not being saved, before you exit the settings menu? I have to move the settings page up to access the "save" and "cancel" buttons. With the "cloud" version, you're stuck with 1 minute videos. If you're still on the old system, you can change them to 3 minutes.

John

Hi John,
that seems to be what i've not done. Then just to configure it to connect to mine or my wife's personal hotspot on the phone for the cloud services rather than the phone connecting to the 650's wifi signal.

Wow, arrived to the car this morning to find someone hod done some damage to the driver's side wing mirror. Video was recording but on default settings, so now in order to see who damaged the wing mirror i need to plough through 1 minute clips from the whole of last night and hope the incident was captured.
Sensitivity settings are now updated - the save and close message only came for the first time yesterday.

In playback mode can you not just click off the (N) normal and (P) parking and show only the (E) events? That should greatly reduce the number of 1 minute files to review.

Back