SG9665GPS VS CDV300X

Martlet

Reaction score
Country
United States
I THINK I've narrowed it down to these two. I can't find a comparison. Can anyone familiar break down the differences and close the deal for me?

Thanks!

I'm putting it on a Jeep Wrangler.

You'd have to get in within the next day or so if you want the SG9665GPS as @Pier28 is just about out of stock, this model will be replaced by the SG9665GC which is an updated hardware version

CDV300X is a good design but still has some unresolved hardware issues that are impacting its performance, we have a version of that product also but have put it on hold for the moment until it can be fixed to our satisfaction

SG9665GPS is a very nice cam, but CDV300x hes way better video quality, but at the moment as Jokiin said CDV300X or also known as SG7LA50G has issues which are not resolved yet. @Pier28 they have a new version of SG9665GC which is way better. if you are choosing between the 2 mentioned above go with SG9665GC it is an upgrsde of SG9665GPS

Thanks! Every time I get close, someone suggests something else. This is like phones, everyone likes what they like. I'm also looking at the Blackvue DR600GW

i dont know a lot about dash cams, but would not get blackvue. if you are looking for a discrete cam go with SGZC12RC, you can find it at Pier28, it has everything you want(need).

SG9665GPS is a very nice cam, but CDV300x hes way better video quality, but at the moment as Jokiin said CDV300X or also known as SG7LA50G has issues which are not resolved yet. @Pier28 they have a new version of SG9665GC which is way better. if you are choosing between the 2 mentioned above go with SG9665GC it is an upgrsde of SG9665GPS

Thanks! The GC isn't out yet, is it?

not yet but very soon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7