SGZC12RC crashed during use

chewonit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was driving home after work this evening and notice the main display came on with some sort of scrambled image. It then went dark and back on to the boot screen and hung there.
I pulled up and unplugged the power. Amazingly the boot screen stayed on for a good 10, 15 second. Plugged it back in and it returned to normal.
It's not a very hot day here in the New England (85 degree) and I had AC on in the car. The main unit is in the open storage space in the center console.
Don't know how that happened. I will see if it happens again.

We saw a similar behavior with an intermittently bad memory card in an RC a few months ago. We replaced the card with a new one and problem solved. (Good ever since)

formatted in the camera I take it?

very rare to get a glitch like this with this model
It's from one of my phones and I am sure I did format it in the camera. But I will do it again if the problem reappears.

It happened at least twice this past couple of days. That's what I noticed. It may have rebooted more and I didn't notice. That's after I reformatted the card in the unit.
I will find a different card and see if it still does that.

you can try a full format (rather than quick format) of the card first but new card is probably the way to go

Back