Shipping from China to Canada

Hawggy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
G1W-H
I live in Ontario and am considering purchasing another G1W or G1W-H along with some extra sucker mounts from estore009 in China through EBay.

If anyone in Canada has done this please advise what, if any customs duties apply and how long it took to receive the items from estore009.

I am pricing both here in Canada and from Ebay.

Last edited:
I live in Ontario and am considering purchasing another G1W or G1W-H along with some extra sucker mounts from estore009 in China through EBay.

If anyone in Canada has done this please advise what, if any customs duties apply and how long it took to receive the items from estore009.

I am pricing both here in Canada and from Ebay.

I ordered mine about a month ago and got it last week from estore009. There were no duties...but my mailman didn't do me any favours and failed to attempt to deliver it to my home. I got a "final notice" letter in my mail yesterday telling me I only had two more days to pick it up. Who knows how long it was sitting there.

I ordered a G1W-H yesterday from Banggood and 2 rear view mirror mounts from another vendor along with a Transcend 32 GB Class 4 Micro SD card from yet another vendor, all in China. Paid for everything on Paypal about $ 75.00 Can funds for everything. Going to wait till I receive them and if all OK will order another one then all 3 vehicles will have 1 in them. I have a Gw-1 now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sunny G1WX 4
seagull21 G1WX 191
Back