Shipping Gearbest

The Good: Dashcam made it through customs on Friday and headed out and was delivered today.

The Bad: Some Asshat helped themselves to the box before I got home.

Guess it wasn't meant to be.

How could someone helped themselves to the box? I had to sign for my box. Actually I had to go to the post office to sign for the box because when the mail lady attempted to deliver I was not home.

How could someone helped themselves to the box? I had to sign for my box. Actually I had to go to the post office to sign for the box because when the mail lady attempted to deliver I was not home.
We have no DHL office Near by where I could pick it up. I also work about 1 1/2 from where I live so unless they deliver after 7 pm or before 6 AM that is not an option. So I left the note as the DHL instructions said, We have a planter that hides things well and have not until today had a package stolen in 17 years of living in the same place.

Did you contact DHL?

Yes, hope to hear back by tomorrow about where the courier left the package.

And any insurance on the package

We have no DHL office Near by where I could pick it up. I also work about 1 1/2 from where I live so unless they deliver after 7 pm or before 6 AM that is not an option. So I left the note as the DHL instructions said, We have a planter that hides things well and have not until today had a package stolen in 17 years of living in the same place.
Did you have to pay extra for DHL? USPS delivered mine. The only good thing about USPS is they are open on Saturday. Many times they have held a package for me till then, but if you also work on Saturday that would not help.

Good News, we have some work being done to our house and apparently for some unknown reason brought the package in and put it in our basement near where they are working.

Successfully have my A118 installed and have taken my first test ride. So far so good. Hope to have some videos to share soon considering that I drive upwards of 10 + hours a week commuting to work and back.

Appreciate all the response!

Back