Shut Up And Take My Money!

Really? How? Where?

yep, all you gotta do is RTFM!!!

Be gentle. The manual hasn't been published until fairly recently. I just happened to stumble upon it and I'm sure a lot of people don't know it's available.

ya right, I have never even read the manual myself. so I need to go RTFM.

I read the manual that came with the cam (Yes I'm pedantic that way), but that was only a quickstart. Don't remember this. Thanks!

...Don't remember this. Thanks!
Not surprising, it's not in the quick start. I don't know when the full manual was put on-line but it's only been in the last few months.

Well you took my money and I got everything and the kitchen sink! I was really impressed with all the extra 3M adhesive, slim and and thick mount and even a spudger to flip the gps for windshield mount.
I haven't hard wired it yet but that's next when I get my challenger back in the bay to install some additional hardware. I am ordering the polarization lens to reduce some of the glare. I've already played around with Registrator Viewer and some footage during the day today. Can't wait until it gets dark to see how well it works out in the country with very little light.

I was really impressed with all the extra 3M adhesive, slim and and thick mount and even a spudger to flip the gps for windshield mount.
I think the spudger thing your referring to is the trim removal tool?

I used it to pry out the innards of the GPS to turn over as well , did a mighty job, I then used it on the trim. Found it too thick to use as a tooth pick though.:D

Last edited:
Just ordered an additional 2 units for business partner. For the price these units are the Best bang for your buck!

That just means you get to the dentist every now and then. I am sure I know a few people that could use it as a tooth pick :D

I am sure I know a few people that could use it as a tooth pick :D

212uyx5.jpg

Back