Silence

Ballers delete unread emails after a week

Lol prove that you manage these companies? Usually those who stand up on their soapbox don't have the credentials to back up their claims.
What are you a child?

My original intention was not to justify my position or achievements to anyone, but to highlight that even those with packed schedules can find time to engage with others, showing that how one spends their time is indeed a personal choice. Unfortunately, the conversation has digressed into something trivial. You've misinterpreted the essence of my message, perceiving it as a personal slight when it was not intended as such.

What are you a child?

My original intention was not to justify my position or achievements to anyone, but to highlight that even those with packed schedules can find time to engage with others, showing that how one spends their time is indeed a personal choice. Unfortunately, the conversation has digressed into something trivial. You've misinterpreted the essence of my message, perceiving it as a personal slight when it was not intended as such.
So can't prove it then. Thanks for clarifying. I've seen this time and time again from online trolls when they claim they know better.

The guy is busy with the business he works for, we have eager fans of the brand here in this thread wondering where he is (understandable). Yet you get on your high horse, so who's the child here?

Fight fight fight fight fight.

Back