Size of time/date stamp.

sludgeguts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius x3, G1W held as spare.
Is there a way to increase the size of the time & date as it is stamped on the video?
When I review my day's footage, I can open up the correct file on the card but it can take a while to find the right spot - sod's law dictates that the white time/date is always printed over a section of vid that shows a light background!
So it's not always easy to see or clear to read.

there's no setting for it, the developer could change it if they saw fit, they obviously don't see it as an issue though

I believe the next firmware update will include a date format display choice, e.g. dd/mm/yyyy for my preference, but no choice of size or colour.

selectable size and colour would be a major undertaking if even possible (I would think not), they could just change the size and colour but I doubt that is something many would agree with, good for dashcam use but maybe not so attractive for RC use which I'm sure is a much more significant user base for them

if you choose the 720p resolution in the mobius, the time stamp will be a bit bigger.

720p? Kinda defeats the object of having a 1080p dashcam though.

i know.
i'm only on 1080p and "high" video data rate.
but if the man want a bigger time stamp, according to this moment he must "pay" for it in the mobius..

Back