This is VR video made with SJCAM 360° in real life situations

Some questions from a prospective buyer.

1. Has this camera been released?

2. When will the SJ360 be available for sale on the SJCAM website? (I see "genuine SJCAM SJ360" listed on eBay for sale in China)

2. Is the Android APP for this camera available?

Anxious to order, but do not want to wind up with a fake/knockoff.

RodeoGeorge

Some questions from a prospective buyer.

1. Has this camera been released?

2. When will the SJ360 be available for sale on the SJCAM website? (I see "genuine SJCAM SJ360" listed on eBay for sale in China)

2. Is the Android APP for this camera available?

Anxious to order, but do not want to wind up with a fake/knockoff.

RodeoGeorge

Hello RodeoGeorge,

The Ebay listings should be legit. We have not listed this on our site yet. You can go ahead and order from Ebay as there shouldn't be any fake SJ360 on the market yet. Also, if it is fake, it cannot connect to our Android app :)

Hope this answers your questions!

Hello RodeoGeorge,

The Ebay listings should be legit. We have not listed this on our site yet. You can go ahead and order from Ebay as there shouldn't be any fake SJ360 on the market yet. Also, if it is fake, it cannot connect to our Android app :)

Hope this answers your questions!

Thanks @sjcam_official.

I ordered one through AMAZON from MDTek. Used the expedited shipping ($30), ordered it yesterday (4/9) and now the wait begins.

The wait is probably good, as it gives me time to explore the SJ6 I just received.

RodeoGeorge

Thanks @sjcam_official.

I ordered one through AMAZON from MDTek. Used the expedited shipping ($30), ordered it yesterday (4/9) and now the wait begins.

The wait is probably good, as it gives me time to explore the SJ6 I just received.

RodeoGeorge

Thanks for confirming. Hope you enjoy it :)

My SJ360 arrived today.
Works as advertised. Still getting educated. LOL

I've asked ADMIN to add a "SJ360" section to the SJCAM portion of the Forum.

Can someone please recommend a program to run on a Windows PC to view the SJ360 Files?
I can view them using the APP on my android phone, but have tried several programs on the computer without success.

RodeoGeorge

I have 1.6.3 installed from 2105/6 , thought maybe it would play other 360s. I only have Youtube 360 downloads .Maybe put a short clip on dropbox & i will try it.

Last edited:
the jpeg opens ...upload a video ...for 360/pano stills i use FSPviewer...http://www.fsoft.it/FSPViewer/ .......or Panotools.

I installed this player.

I have both a SJ360 and a Samsung GEAR360

When I open a SJ360 picture, all that I'm able to see is the spherical image.

When I open a GEAR360 picture, I see it in a panoramic mode where I can scroll around the picture.

That video opens in Koloreyes 1.6.2 & the new one as a video & spins around with mouse .Check your settings for the various viewing modes , rectilinear works. zoom in out with scroll to get the best natural view . Takes awhile to get it . I have you in central view , about normal scale & can then slowly spin around your room.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WA3PNT SJ360 0
WA3PNT SJ360 2
WA3PNT SJ360 15
Back