SJCAM SJ4000 Wifi Full User Manual Download Support link

I for one, thanks to your efforts with the manual found out things I didn’t know the SJ4000 wifi was capable of, all due to their lack lustre manual

now one would of thought what better way for SJCAM to repay you and Pavle for promoting their product and helping out their customers? well one would of thought if they are going to pay someone to paraphrase your work, why not pay you in the first place? no, lets copy your work and put our name to it to save a few $$$, then they complain others are coping their action camera to look like theirs

myself, unless their writer knows anything about the SJ4000 wifi he would have to copy your work, there is no way round it, and if he knows all about the SJ4000 why didn’t they use him to write the first manual? I had the SJ400 for around 6 months and still didn’t know half what you wrote in the manual, so how would their writer have known more? they've been caught with their trousers down

This posting serves as notice that PERMISSION IS NOT GRANTED to SJCam to use the manual in whole or in part as written by Pavle and I and first published on the Pevly website.

Furthermore, please remove all portions of the M10 manual that were plagiarized from our SJ4000 manual.

Respectfully,

TeriTerryTarry and Pavle

Quick update regarding situation.
After submitting DMCA take-down notice to both Mega and SJCAMHD, files have been removed and SJCAMHD apologized for their actions via email.

The Gopro. HERO 5 is looking more attractive!

Back