1. After the connection to HDMI, the touch can not operate, so can not enter the playback problem
2. After connecting HDMI shutdown, turn off the LOGO display anti-90 degrees
3. increase the touch wizard, restore the default or upgrade after the first boot, there will be a touch wizard interface, guide the user to know what the main interface gestures and what operations
4. Added function: to restore the default settings, return to normal video mode, and prompted to touch the wizard
5. Solution to open the FPV, even connected to HDMI, will lead to crash problems, because HDMI and TV can not output at the same time can only output a video stream
6. Increased ISO 3200 manual control
7. to solve the closure of the cycle of video, the video to the card after the card full of tips have not disappeared, can not operate the TP problem
8. Optimize the function can not be effective at the same time, the menu to increase the gray background, such as open the gyroscope, FOV and fish eye correction menu becomes gray, then click on the button can not enter the secondary menu or button OK button can not enter the secondary menu
9. In the menu under the two menu, press the power button down options, this time if the slide TP, press the power button down, there will be a disorder problem
10. Set the camera to set the camera mode, the photo set to 12M, and then shut down; and then boot, and then open the wifi, mobile phone camera wifi, camera crash
11. Under the Optimize menu, click into the secondary menu and the response speed returned after the second menu selection
12. Optimize left and right sliding switch mode speed and camera busy tips too frequently to solve the problem, after optimization, sliding switching mode should be faster than before 2 to 3 times
13. solve the problem: in the camera mode, select the watermark off, take pictures out of the picture will still have watermark information

Editing this changelog now.... changelog and firmware will be ready shortly

I have the SJ6 Legend and FW 1.4.6 and I can not update using the JCAM Zone. I set up wifi on the camera and I connect, all options work fine, but when I click on the update button, it starts searching for the Internet comunication. I switch the connection to home wifi and the same happens. Is there any idea what I'm wrong with?

Sept 4 SJ6 Legend / SJ6 Air: Beta Firmware

Please let us know if you have any bug reports.

Thanks!

Sj 6 and 7 are best, but its funny their footage change back and forth which one i like depending on what is in the frame and how the camera react to that.

Sj 6 and 7 are best, but its funny their footage change back and forth which one i like depending on what is in the frame and how the camera react to that.
Great point! :)

Hello Guys, can any non-English speakers whose language is supported by the SJ6 Legend please help us to translate this into your native language?

"Gimbal Control"

Thanks in advance!

If anything the focus look a little short / near to the camera, further out the building and the crane off in the distance look a bit softer than i would expect.

If anything the focus look a little short / near to the camera, further out the building and the crane off in the distance look a bit softer than i would expect.
Yes, I also agree. Thanks for your input! This was actually the SJ6 Air

We will have a new Air fw coming soon....

My SJ6 air have been redirected, it should have gone to Australia for a "longer" period, but due to visa issues the camera are now leaving for Kenya on December 23 i believe it is, the nice little girl i lend it to have her last work day on DEC 22.
I wish i could go with her and dance around a palm tree on x mas evening, with her dressed like the locals, and maybe me dressed like Adam :D

Hi. Im updated to 1.4.9, the translation to Spanish its losed, im using it on English. Well, my problem, 2 questions: what's happening with the ZOOM icons? Im not can access or using the zoom, some times i see it in the screen, but later are missing and not can make the function pressing the area of the icons. What happen?
And in other thing, when I connect the hdmi cable, the screen of camera shut down and that make difficult the control in the touch screen blind. One option for KEEP THE SCREEN ON WHEN CONNECT HDMI are necessary. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello Guys, can any non-English speakers whose language is supported by the SJ6 Legend please help us to translate this into your native language?

"Gimbal Control"

Thanks in advance!

Helo!!!
in Portuguese would be: "Controle do Gimbal"

@sjcam_official
I upgraded mine to 1.4.9 last week but today I found out this version has been pulled out from sjcam website. May I know why?

Last edited:
My mistake. I didn't see it in their forum, that's why I thought they pulled it out. But, yeah, I downloaded the 1.4.9 from that link.

My Legend plagued with hot pixels (in long exposure mode). The in-camera jpeg engine did pretty good job in removing hot pixels in still photos but a couple did get through in some photos. However I can not say the same with videolapse (long exposure). There's ton of hot pixels. Is there any easy way to remove them in post-processing myself? Hopefully sjcam can release new firmware that can tackle this issue.

Back