SJCam SJ8 PRO - Custom Firmware

@Falsificator

Could you please record and upload video with sj8 pro with your firmware on 1080 with stabilization ON? I would like to see how it looks. I wonder if it will be better than gopro hero 2018 (with hero 5 firmware). I can buy these cameras with very similar prices and can't decide.

Thank you so much. Still can't decide which to choose :jimlad:

That opening clip of the factory and chimney, it all look as if it is CGI put on top of video

Is this with EIS on?

Can you post the firmwares here too? I cant read russian and the site isnt translated...(videoreg)

Last edited:
Last edited:
First pic made me thing of Bruuns galleri in my birth town Aarhus, though it is larger and have more escalators.

Pressefoto_BruunsGalleri.jpg

4К30 EIS OFF...

I guess registration on my resource is a small fee for my efforts.
It will take you no more than one minute. You can write in any language,
and for translation you can use any online translator...

MOD#4.2
Original screenshots: https://yadi.sk/d/mpXwMBvZ82EXzA
View attachment 46423 View attachment 46424 View attachment 46425 View attachment 46426 View attachment 46427

View attachment 46428 View attachment 46429 View attachment 46430 View attachment 46431 View attachment 46432
Completely forgot chrome has an inbuilt translator.
I registered. Sent you a PM there for the ZIP password

Does it support a manual lock button in Car Mode or when loop recording is used and auto start and stop?

Not a button as i recall, but as others it have G sensor so you can knock the camera to create a event.
BUT action cameras are not really good dashcams, they will log your drive on the E4 from south to north just fine,,,,,, if you drive during the day, and of course you can take the action camera of its mount and use it as a photo / video camera.
But really you will want a proper dashcam.

Hi all! Can anyone PM me password for SJCam SJ8 PRO v1.3.0 - MOD#4.2 zip file?

Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T SJ8 0
Back