SJCAM SJ9 series

@micamdep it seem like dji have a event lined up for May 15, so i guess we will know soon.

Yes, it is called OSMO Action, Ambarella H2 + Sony IMX377, with big screen in the front.

Yep, same pictures as the spanish action camera news: DJI Osmo Action Looks like we have to wait till wednesday, although I have read that it will be around 400$, more expensive than the HERO 7 Black....

So, do we have to expect more stabilization? Maybe integrated gimbal? Or just more expensive because of the front color screen?

If it is build on the H2 SOC, then really it cant do much more than the yi4k+ do already, at least in regard to the technical features, i am not sure if they also use the same image sensor.
Personally i would never use the front screen as i do not have the selfie sickness.

Yep! They have already leaked a video and more specs: https://micamaradeportiva.com/dji-osmo-action-review/

Price: will be 399$
3-Axis Gimbal Integrated :O
Aparently is just EIS Stabilization called RockSteady
Dimensions: 65 x 42 x 35 mm / 134 g a bit more lighter: 124g

Looking incredible!

Last edited:
It seem like the gimbal roumor was not a new osmo pocket but just a new phone gimbal.

NO, see your post in SJ8 forum

GoPro made that mistake already
Their blunder was the Karma drone-spent many millions then blew a deal with Dji ,faulty R&D, then the delivered Karmas started dropping like swatted flies from the skies!!

Their blunder was the Karma drone-spent many millions then blew a deal with Dji ,faulty R&D, then the delivered Karmas started dropping like swatted flies from the skies!!
one of plenty of blunders, they had their ambitions mixed up with their capabilities, they've been very good at talking things up and not being able to deliver

one of plenty of blunders, they had their ambitions mixed up with their capabilities, they've been very good at talking things up and not being able to deliver
Ditto, poor mgmt.-too bad for the 300+ worldwide employees, who paid the price!

Ditto, better than a episode of karducians or what ever its called.

AND, they weren't very good at code writing! Hero 3+ proved that!

Back