SOLD: Lukas LK-7900

jamesbcd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Comes boxed with 8GB sd card, power cord, UV filter, adhesive cable tidy clips.

Comes with AC23 firmware but can be downgraded to other versions if desired.

It comes with a SNAPPED mounting bracket to tide you over until you get a new one or you could even superglue or tape it up..
A new mounting bracket can be bought from Lukas or Apple-CT.
I can't remember the exact price but I think it was about $5 (not including shipping) from Lukas per set.

EDIT: SOLD & POSTED

Re: For Sale: Lukas LK-7900

Still available!

For anyone else that's interested.

Pictures here - https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/Lukas

and some older videos I have uploaded. Don't have the originals anymore I'm afraid.

The last video is firmware AC23 I believe. For some reason it's a bit blurry on the sides (May be because of my phone mount in the middle of the screen, not sure). Not sure if the newer firmwares fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this still available? I have a second car I would love to install this in! I own one unit already as you can see from this post: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2289

Please let me know your price. I also have no need for the 8GB card, I am only using 64GB cards for this unit.

Hi,

if someone is interested in buying the cam from jamesbcd go ahead :D .

I bought the CR500 some weeks ago, the transaction was absolutely fair and easy-going. We have had some nice conversations afterwards.
He is clearly a very serious and reliable guy.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards

everglades said:
Is this still available? I have a second car I would love to install this in! I own one unit already as you can see from this post: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2289

Please let me know your price. I also have no need for the 8GB card, I am only using 64GB cards for this unit.

Been in contact with Elikats, sort of sold pending payment. If that falls through, you certainly have first dibs if your interested?

FSC830 said:
Hi,

if someone is interested in buying the cam from jamesbcd go ahead :D .

I bought the CR500 some weeks ago, the transaction was absolutely fair and easy-going. We have had some nice conversations afterwards.
He is clearly a very serious and reliable guy.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards

Cheers man!! Appreciate it.

Still for sale ???

First post here but been browsing for a while.

Thanks

Hey dude, I forgot to remove my signature, very sorry. It's been sold I'm afraid.

Would of been a lot cheaper for me to ship to Liverpool, should of registered sooner!! :lol:

Yeh I know.....not to worry, ill keep an eye out, thanks for replying.

Back