Someone is playing a joke on me

Dave Woj

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've had 3 cameras, so far none of which have worked properly. All 3 had blue light on top for power, red blinking for recording in the middle and yellow for GPS at the bottom.
Today I received my fourth camera, it wasn't in a bag, no film over the lens or lcd, the box was much larger than the last one, similar to the first 2, and the red light was at the top for power, blue light was in the middle blinking for recording and yellow light (which never lit up at all) on the bottom. GPS icon also never displayed on the screen.
So is the manufacturer fooling with me and changing up the light color sequence?
At this point I am so frustrated with this camera and it's manufacturer that they should be paying me to use their camera. Biggest piece if garbage I have ever owned. 4 times.

The seller is probably sending you cameras that have already been returned as faulty!

Claim your money back and buy it from a decent seller.

Cameras built last year had the red light at the top, it was changed on user request.

Out of interest, what was wrong with the last one, in the small box?

Out of interest, what was wrong with the last one, in the small box?
Everything worked fine except for the focus. It was focused at about 3 to 5 feet. All of the cameras were from spytec in New York city.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Mini 0806 1
Back