Something unusual has happened....

Bluenose

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 622GW
I took the cards out of my X2 today to have a look to make sure everything was working as it should.

I have been using Registrator Viewer for some time now and, when I plug the card in to the USB port I then go into 'File Explorer' and pick the segment that I wish to view. I can still do that if I so wish but, and here's the useful bit, when I open Registrator Viewer now, the files are already in the window but, not only that, I can now click on todays date and it will run through the whole journey which, in todays case was 38 minutes.

I have'nt made any alterations to the setup of my X2 nor to Registrator Viewer, all that I have done recently is upgrade to Windows 10.

I've never been able to watch a whole journey previously, only able to watch whichever segment of recording that I clicked on having opened up 'NORMAL' within file explorer

Me too, I've often wondered how I could watch more than a small segment at a time. Don't know why it should suddenly start working as it should. as I say, all I've done is download Windows 10

Back