Sometimes doesn't turn on from parking mode

Lefo

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi all,

Don't know if you have this issue. I have the latest firmware.

Whenever my car is in parking mode and I turn on the car, sometimes the screen will show the logo and then a blank screen. I tried pressing the screen and it seems like it's off. Sometimes it doesn't have this problem.

The fix is either to restart the car (not good option) or unplug and plug the cable. Very annoying.

Anyone have a better fix?

Thx

Hi all,

Whenever my car is in parking mode and I turn on the car, sometimes the screen will show the logo and then a blank screen. I tried pressing the screen and it seems like it's off. Sometimes it doesn't have this problem.

The fix is either to restart the car (not good option) or unplug and plug the cable. Very annoying.

Thx
This is a known issue. Go to fw 1.01.09 and you will not have the issue. New fw is in the works.

Hi all,

here is the link

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...exfat-microsdxc-format-support-and-more.8967/

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
We are now beta testing 1.02.05. We will release after confirming.

"1. Fixed bug that if power on in the situation of battery low power, change to parking mode , it may cause freeze issue. "

Give us a few more days of testing.

Back