sometimes there's just no warning

Dead on impact? It did not look like he was moving afterwards.

Last edited:
ai ai ai scooter driver got it bad.

Once we are on the way, we can do keep in mind,
sometimes there's just no warning

agreed, that scooter driver probably DOA. can't imagine that the car occupants were THAT seriously injured since the scooter doesn't have enough mass. surprised they didn't get out immediately to check on the scooter driver. all i saw was a blue vehicle creeping into the left of the frame right as the video ended. not faulting them as for all i know they were on their way around to check the scooter driver as it ended - sounded like doors opening and closing near the end.

That scooter bounced back a long ways. The driver's head/neck took a lot of force. I can't imagine the scooter driver making it out of that alive.

Car didn't seem to be going that fast - 35mph? But the scooter was really motoring (for a scooter), so one hell of a closing speed. He looked to be going for the overtake on that car & completely failled to spot the bend then couldn't correct in time!
I imagine that really screwed up the festive season for the occupants of the car (obviously not as much as the biker's).

Pffff...That's just brutal! Hard to watch. Hope I'll never experience something alike.

Back