SOOCOO G1 Sports Camera Review

Would love to have compherensive review- comparison with few other and Vs Möbius before buing...

Last edited:
Would love to have vompherensive review- comparison with few other and Vs Möbius before buing...

I will try review it also.. need to ask for sample.

Soocoo G1 vs SJCAM SJ5000+

The quality is poor

Few Points:
1 - You can compare The G1 that cost USD 47-50 to SJCAM 5000 that costs ~USD 120.
2 - G1 : Omivision 8MP Sensor Vs. SJCAM 5000 : Panasonic 16 Megapixel 1/2.33" CMOS Sensor.

You just can't compare the two cameras and claim that the more expensive on is better in quality. Sure it is, considering price and hardware specifications.
Same goes with any other products.. Such as phones , tablet pcs etc..

8MP is more then enough for everyday usage including sports activities. if you want better video quality welcome to pay double the price and above it.

I agree that you can not compare with the sj5000 +, but you compare with Mobius or sj4000. The quality of the G1 es very poor. For me. I like the aspect of G1. Hopefully they Improve Their quality Recording

I agree that you can not compare with the sj5000 +, but you compare with Mobius or sj4000. The quality of the G1 es very poor. For me. I like the aspect of G1. Hopefully they Improve Their quality Recording

I think its more of a sensor type issue then software. I will talk with the company, they have a new 4k camera coming out soon like sjcam brand, maybe I will review it.

Hi
I want to buy a camera SJ
But I can not decide what to take.
I am engaged in paintball and I need a camera to games.
My budget is 100-110 dollars. I took 3 cameras http://www.china-prices.com/camera/compare/5556_5559_5560
  • X1000
  • Sj4000 wifi
  • Sj5000 plus
From the comparison it is clear that the best is X1000 and it is inexpensive 73$. But I want to hear the opinion of expertss.
Thanks in advance

not sure any of those are real

spend a bit more and buy a GitUp camera would be a better option I think

I just receive this camera bought during a sale off for 20$.

For 20$ it is ok, for standard price (~50-60$) it is a little bit expensive for what it is.

Videos are decent, i seen worst.

What disappointed me is that the camera can only do 8mo picture and 1080p 30fps stand alone. We must open wifi ( who use lot of energy and low down battery duration ) and use Ishare app to record 720P 60fps. If the camera is too much far away from the phone, it lose wifi connexion and stop recording, so it can only record 720p 60fps with the smartphone not so far away. So on a quadcopter, for exemple, it will only able to record in 1080p 30fps, pitty.

Back