SPOTIFY MUSIC - LOSS OF SOUND

BEEJAY

Reaction score
Country
Australia
When I use Spotify to play music in the car (mobile phone), the volume dips/cuts in and out.

I have spoken to the auto electrician who fitted hardwired) this he recommended turning off “auto join” (which I have done).
Still does it. I also removed the Nextbase app from my phone and turned off wifi to see if that helped. It doesn’t. Can’t understand what could be wrong….. any ideas? The auto electrician has stated the radio has nothing to do with the dashcam..... I am "lost"

When I use Spotify to play music in the car (mobile phone), the volume dips/cuts in and out.

I have spoken to the auto electrician who fitted hardwired) this he recommended turning off “auto join” (which I have done).
Still does it. I also removed the Nextbase app from my phone and turned off wifi to see if that helped. It doesn’t. Can’t understand what could be wrong….. any ideas? The auto electrician has stated the radio has nothing to do with the dashcam..... I am "lost"
Unless I am mistaken, the radio does have nothing to do with the dashcam as being powered by different items. If it is dipping in and out maybe could have something to do with your stereo system and the voltages there, I am lost too as I would expect an auto electrician to know about this kind of thing.....perhaps get a second opinion with a different electrician.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul Iddon Dash Cam Discussion 4
Back