Strange behaviour

Floza

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hello,

I have a Blueskye Mini 0906, just one week and from beginning it has very strange behaviour. It is constantly changing video resolution to 720p. It's recording only very small files around 30 MB which has 3 minutes of ride recorded like 10x faster. I have also rear camera connected and I need to slightly pull out cable from it Anyway if fully inserted camera is not running. Any idea what Is happening? Is it for warranty claim?

It is very likely that the parking mode is activated and recording takes place in this mode

I am using hardwire kit so there is possibility I made something Wrong. Camera is running only when engine Is running...

If this is a Parking Guard hardwire kit, then you need to check that the red wire is connected to a constant power (Bat +), and the yellow wire is powered when the ignition is turned on (ACC)

If you use a red wire connected to power supply when the ignition is turned on, then the yellow wire must be connected in parallel with the red.
In the instruction to the Parking Guard hardwire kit, there is probably an error in the description
Mini 0906 PG Hardwiare KIT Install Instuction 2.jpg

But in the figure the connection is correct
Mini 0906 Parking guard Hardware_V2.jpg

This Will be a problem, I connect just red one to ACC. I will check it. Thanks for advice :)

Hello, you were right, I connect camera based on your advice And Now Is working properly. Thanks one more time

Hello! Thanks for the info, I'm glad that everything works as it should(y)

If you use a red wire connected to power supply when the ignition is turned on, then the yellow wire must be connected in parallel with the red.
In the instruction to the Parking Guard hardwire kit, there is probably an error in the description
But in the figure the connection is correct

Thanks we just found the description, the artwork designer must fall sleep when making the manual....... :)
will correct it soon

could somone summerise this for me or heh "dumb it down" this might be the same issue thats my camera has. But I had mine professionally installed. I don't know how I would explain to them to check for this.

Back