Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor: (www.hiniko.com)

Yes, but thats the original set, it has a lot of thinks I don't need, like a GPS. The basic is what I need.
Indeed I might need a thicker one as one of my windscreens slopes at only 62 degrees.

Ok, waiting for the next sale! Or do you do a special deal for us?
Also, would it be possible to add an additional mounting bracket to a basic set, as I would be using the cam in two cars?
You may send me a PM. I am going to look after you.

NEW 2016 !!!
SPECIAL Waterproof / External Camera (SGRCWPC) for SGZC12RC - series

Specifications:
  • Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS Sensor
  • Metal waterproof shell
  • Lens: 7 element all glass (IR)
  • 135 degree diagonal
  • Aperture: F1.8
Video cable total length approx 7.8 meters.
Camera video cable: 1.5m
Extension video cable length: 6.3m
Connector: MicroUSB plug

SGRCWPC-Sony Exmor a25.jpg

SGRCWPC (1).jpg
SGRCWPC (2).jpg

SGRCWPC (3).jpg

SGRCWPC (4).jpg

SGRCWPC (5).jpg

SGRCWPC (6).jpg

Last edited:
Hello DCT members / readers. It's only about one day left before New 2016y.

HINIKO.com wishing everyone a Very Happy and Prosperous New 2016 Year and most important - SAFE DRIVING !

P.S. till 2nd January 2016 there is a special New Year Sale on selected products ( click HERE )

HNYSGJPEG.jpg

Thank you Niko! I wish that the New Year 2016 will bring you and your family health and wealth!

@niko Hi :)

I have a shopping list to buy on Amazon, and I would buy a SG9665GC.

The version on sale on Amazon.co.uk appears to be between the Deluxe version and basic version right?
Is this version the latest (lens, hardware, firmware etc ..)?

@niko Hi :)

I have a shopping list to buy on Amazon, and I would buy a SG9665GC.

The version on sale on Amazon.co.uk appears to be between the Deluxe version and basic version right?
Is this version the latest (lens, hardware, firmware etc ..)?

Hi @BMN

Amazon.co.uk has listed an original Street Guardian version with all included accessories as it comes out from factory with latest firmware. The only thing you need to buy is a memory card ( supports up to 128Gb ).

P.S. present Amazon price is temporary bargain Sale price which last till 10th Jan. After that price goes back to normal, but I will try yo keep it close to my online shop prices ( +/- amazon % ? ).

Hi @BMN

Amazon.co.uk has listed an original Street Guardian version with all included accessories as it comes out from factory with latest firmware. The only thing you need to buy is a memory card ( supports up to 128Gb ).

P.S. present Amazon price is temporary bargain Sale price which last till 10th Jan. After that price goes back to normal, but I will try yo keep it close to my online shop prices ( +/- amazon % ? ).

@niko : Thx for your anwser :)

I just place a order from amazon.co.uk.
I don't think i need a CPL but i will buy it one from your website + hardwire kit if cigarette lighter annoy me :rolleyes:

Hi Niko,

Just about to put an order in for the SGZC12RC-V2, would it be possible to swap the 2m cable for the 5m version?

2m is too short, 5m is too long and I don't need both!

Cheers.

Hi Niko,

Just about to put an order in for the SGZC12RC-V2, would it be possible to swap the 2m cable for the 5m version?

2m is too short, 5m is too long and I don't need both!

Cheers.

Hi,
I am going to look after you.
Please check your PM box.

NEW 2016 !!!
SPECIAL Waterproof / External Camera (SGRCWPC) for SGZC12RC - series

Specifications:
  • Sony Exmor IMX322 CMOS Sensor
  • Metal waterproof shell
  • Lens: 7 element all glass (IR)
  • 135 degree diagonal
  • Aperture: F1.8
Video cable total length approx 7.8 meters.
Camera video cable: 1.5m
Extension video cable length: 6.3m
Connector: MicroUSB plug

View attachment 19612

View attachment 19592
View attachment 19593

View attachment 19594

View attachment 19595

View attachment 19596

View attachment 19597

Just out of interest would this rear camera fit the thinkware f750 2 Chanel as I am running a vw t5 with no rear window and this would be a great solution for me ? Many thanks

Just out of interest would this rear camera fit the thinkware f750 2 Chanel as I am running a vw t5 with no rear window and this would be a great solution for me ? Many thanks
I am not sure. Nobody tried that combination yet.

Oh well that's ashame would you know if this is a water proof compatible one !

The thinkware uses a USB cord while this one uses a proprietary cord so I doubt it will work. You would have to pull out some nice Macgyver skills to get it to work.

I am wishing to all DCT forum readers a HAPPY EASTER !

Easter Holidays SALE on selected products, click HERE

Happy Easter JPEG.jpg

Easter sale, excellent :)
waterproof camera and card reader ordered, saving a few quid.
Just wish the euro exchange rate was a bit better. Oh well, can't win them all :confused:

Back