Super Human Gets Ejected From Gnarly Car Crash and Stands Right Back Up

I showed this to my wife and said this is why you wear seat belts (we have a friend who doesn’t believe in them, doesn’t everyone?).
Yeah he may have gotten up and walked but tomorrow I bet he will be barely able to move from all the trauma he experienced.

not to mention the road rash - he probably doesn't have much skin left on the palms of his hands. chances are low that he was wearing motorcycle-style leathers, so the clothes probably offered no real protection either.

seatbelts have worked for me more than once. my daughter was 3 when she was in her first crash - they were rear-ended while sitting at a red light. no real injuries, thankfully. now that she's old enough to be in just a booster seat and use the normal vehicle belt, she doesn't need to be reminded to buckle up, because she already knows that seatbelts work.

:eek:
At least 3 things to learn from that footage.

1. Wear a seatbelt.
2. your luck only last for so long.
3. Russians just cant handle turning left.

hehe :D i will not disagree with that statement, but i am quite sure that if they made ther roads so it was not possible to turn left ( not enuff to just ban it as Russians seem to have a pretty relaxed take on laws )
They would save a lot of lives and not to mention cars every year.

But yes they are a nation that will benefit from self driving cars, even if said cars have the computing power of a 80ties casio watch, and the networking power of 2 bongo drums.

Back