suzuki swift and ford focus almost crash into each other, who is gonna win and be in front?

Yeah, I see it happen from time to time, but not to this extent, its people like this that hold up the traffic in the first place.

I just don't understand some drivers. Why the hell did the Focus driver think he had some right to be in front???
A perfect example of how not to merge.

Yeah I'm calling A hole on the focus driver. They should of just merged in an alternating fashion like most normal sensible adults.

Very enjoyable, thank you :D

Yeah I'm calling A hole on the focus driver. They should of just merged in an alternating fashion like most normal sensible adults.

Nailed the head. That driver were not adult at all. Some little whiny bullies. One that tried to cheat by cutting ahead rather than a proper merge and then made illegal pass to get ahead, and other who tried to force the "right way" on the bully.

If I was in there, I would have backed the hell away and let the idiot get ahead. It's driver like that that causes accident. Pushy, trying to be ahead of everyone, and thinks the universe should revolve around him/her.

If that was in Texas, there would be at least 1 dead body.

Maybe I should install a stealth laser in my car's grille so when someone like him does stupid things, and it's not too fast, I can use the laser and pop his tire. He'd be forced off the road and wait for help.

hard to say, would really depend which driver was the better shot
from my experience in houston, it'd just be a shouting match through the windows. if it escalated beyond that, it'd be a fist fight. that or the focus would tailgate the suzuki for the next 10 miles, then pass him at full throttle then brake check him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CrosstownTee Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 4
Back