Switched on but no picture

clarinet pete

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My camera will not display or record (presumably) though the blue power light is lit. I've disconnected from the car and connected to the computer. I've taken out the HD card and deleted all the files on it and replaced. Still no joy. If I disconnect from the computer the blue power light goes out immediately. Perhaps this is a battery problem? The camera has never stayed on for more than 20 or 30 seconds even when it was new. The nextbase computer program cannot connect to the camera. Any advice would be most welcome otherwise I'm stuffed.

Hello,

Please remove the SD card, then press the reset button on the underside of the Dash Cam using a pen. Then, without the SD card inserted, please turn on the Camera. Does it now start normally?

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

No. Left charging for hours, as soon as upplugged the blue light (the only one that lights) goes off. Removed SD card will still not switch on

Hello,

I'm afraid it sounds like the camera may have died. Please contact our Support Team at 02920 866 429 (UK) and we can talk you through your options going forward.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bricksmasher 322GW 1