T-130 (3-CH) with multiple issues

You need to guarantee it is an authorized Sandisk Extreme first. Then the issue will be decreased to the minimum amount.

Do you have any idea how to differentiate between genuine and fake ones? Plus, I believe you should update the following page which contains outdated information about micro sd cards:

Do you have any idea how to differentiate between genuine and fake ones? Plus, I believe you should update the following page which contains outdated information about micro sd cards:

You'd better buy it from the official website. Thanks for your suggestion, we will update it soon.

Fake memory cards are most often space faked, meaning they will make a 16 GB memory card appear to be 256 GB or some other larger size, but it will still only support the 16 GB.
Things like this are often revealed if you format the card with SD formatter, or test the card with H2testW, CUZ they will both say the true memory space

Of course using a cheap 16 GB card to fake something else, chance are the card will also lag in the read / write performance VS what it pretend to be, H2testW will list both of these speeds if you do the full write & verify test.

Hey guys,

For the past few months, a Gigastone 256gb 4k hi-res SD card has been working flawlessly in my T130 and it's not on the recommended sd card list. In fact EVERY card on the acceptable list didn't work but the higher end gigastone works perfectly!

Strange.
Not a brand i am familiar with over here.

Back