Tenere 700 in the Chestnut forrest at North Greece first video gopro 12

mallllias

Reaction score
Country
Greece
My fisrt video with gopro 12
in the middle of a fairytale forest..
A natural piste at the top
from a mountain between the villages of Lefki and Elafochori in Kavala Greece..
The place is simply incredible
So here is the whole route

Nice place, and nice colours, but a huge amount of motion blur!
Maybe the motion blur is intended? Maybe I am too used to seeing dashcam video with minimal motion blur.

Motorbikes in forests have been banned here, for causing too much mud, and too much noise!

Nice place, and nice colours, but a huge amount of motion blur!
Maybe the motion blur is intended? Maybe I am too used to seeing dashcam video with minimal motion blur.

Motorbikes in forests have been banned here, for causing too much mud, and too much noise!
With superview and 30fps is more blury.
With wide view & 30fps less
And with linear view & 60fps theres almost 0 blury.
Also i use nd16 filter that give more blur too..
I like it blury but is more suitable for road racing kind of videos..if you watch at the end of the video ,when i was at asphalt
youll see that looks more pleasing there..
I have and 2nd option to shoot that is super clear but with less motion and less of "rush feeling".
Where motos are banned at forrests?
England?

I like it blury but is more suitable for road racing kind of videos..if you watch at the end of the video ,when i was at asphalt
youll see that looks more pleasing there..
Yes, the asphalt section looks good, the distance and the speedometer are not blurred on that section, for me the forest section has too much of the image blurred including the speedometer, but it is your video, you make it how you like it.

Where motos are banned at forrests?
England?
Not sure about England, I am in Wales. There are some places that motorcyclists and other off road vehicles can go to play in the forests, but then there are normally too many motorcyclists to enjoy a drive like in your video.

We do have a problem with too much mud, we have about twice the rainfall of your forest.

(use subtitles if you like for the video above)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mallllias GoPro 0
Back