Tesla very quick charge

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Was that a model S?

I always see Teslas on the road here, too many rich techies around and the factory is only 15 minutes away.

There is a couple in my are too i see often, and there is even a dealer on Viborgvej leading West out of Aarhus.

I like the E-cars. but there is no way i will ever be able to afford one, even though they are fitted with a less than 200% tax like the gasoline cars have.

There is no surprise.
The lightening was just being friendly at Tesla. Both are names for electricity. ;)

I almost go into a new Tesla at work's parking lot before I realize it's not mine. :)
That guy grabs the closest parking spot every day so must be coming way too early and staying late as I see it when I go to work as well as when I come out.
I can probably afford it but just can't justify spending that much just to park all day on the parking lot.
The same reason goes for other less expensive cars as well.

Here in California, they get to drive in the carpool lanes I think. They also get front parking spots at places where they have electric vehicle parking only so they can plug in....I'd like to get an electric car one day. I should start out with an electric bicycle first.

http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/carpool/carpool.htm

There are way cheaper electric cars if brand, power and looks don't matter.
Nissan leaf, volt, prius etc... much cheaper but ugly and slow like a snail compared to Tesla.

Back