TF to SD adapter

Sabe

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Dash Cam
G90, GT300W, Mobius A, C
I think some people from our forum already used.
Take care because the DX.com is very slow, you can wait months. You can find these cables on ebay or aliexpress. Even in black color. There you can read the buyers feedback.

enjoy,
Mtz

Ok.
I'm quite sure it works generally, i just wonder is there any timing or similar issues particularly with dvr, datastream can be very high in video usage.

You can record with no problems on Class 4 SD Cards. I think even on Class 2. So Card speed is not an issue. About extenders I don't have any advice, try some google search if you can't find feedback on our forum.

enjoy,
Mtz

Now i have tested both cables, TF to TF and SD to TF, no problem whatsoever, even though i didn't have 64gb SD card to test but i think it should be ok since the name of this cable is TF to SDHC.
I have learned that this cable is not so pretty if card slot is on the side of dvr, camera like mobius is much better because card slot is up/backwards.
Otherwise this is very pleasant to use, it's very nice to get card slot in your hands without moving camera or go to some acrobatic position to get it out. I don't know will i use it, but now i will certainly put small piece of tape to my tf card to work as a handle, it's not just one or two times when camera shoots out tf card out like a gun when i try to put it in.

Just ordered one from ebay, will be keen to see how they go!

Back