The best firmware for Thieye T5E is TI/UN7-170628-V5.0

pescasub29

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Hello I have tried the last 4 firmware versions of this camera, the best for its stability, is TI / UN7-170628-V5.0, if it is old but the camera does not lock or you don´t have to restart your camera when you change between the different options.

thanks a lot !!

hi, do you have any url to download it? i am trying the latest firmware for t5e but is freezes when changing between modes, thanks in advance

Hello, have you try to extract de firmware with the program 7-zip? If you extract the firmware with WinRAR it's possible that you have problems. Now I have the last firmware (no REMO version) and all is ok. Try it you.

Hello I have tried the last 4 firmware versions of this camera, the best for its stability, is TI / UN7-170628-V5.0, if it is old but the camera does not lock or you don´t have to restart your camera when you change between the different options.

thanks a lot !!
My TI/UN7-170628-V5.0 version T5e locked while recording while using bluetooth remote a few times and had to remove battery. Would not stop recording and screen goes white, no buttons workI think there are bugs in all firmware but will stay with it if best EIS stability.

hi, do you have any url to download it? i am trying the latest firmware for t5e but is freezes when changing between modes, thanks in advance
Here is a link for this version.

T5&T5e-external-firmware-upgrade 170628.rar - LINK HERE

Once again using "Bluetooth" the cam failed, black screen, no buttons work and even removal of battery no help. USB plugged in red LED for power but nothing works/dead/nothing on PC as USB drive. After a while. a few hours, put battery back in and working again? May get rid of 170628v5.0 altogether and try latest.

Back