The cam seemed to be recording but at the end no video was found

So now i know that the dash cam works fine ,on the other hand, i'm not able to locate the files when the dash cam connected to the smartphone via wifi
You should open this folder "Video playback"in its APP interface after WiFi connected ,but not this folder "Local file" before WiFi connected;Please check my attached file :) Please back to us if any questions!

Attachments

• B1WW.png
    B1WW.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 12
1.Be able to see the files when i'm in the car and i use the app -wifi must be turned off
Normally,you can see/playback all files from camera when WiFi connected,and also you can see/playback them after you download videos to your local photo storage already;
2.Share a file using the app-wifi must be on, but, the file can be shared from the pc as well and then i don't need wifi
Share function on APP directly will be ok within next few days!

Thanks for answering my questions.
A few issues I've noticed yesterday -
1.When a video is played from the camera, it is slow and laggy, there is a solution - video should be downloaded to the phone memory, it would be great to watch non laggy video without downloading it.
2.Sound quality is not that good, sometimes videos recorded obsolutely without sound

sometimes videos recorded obsolutely without sound
If playback directly from its "video playback"folder,it has no sound,you can download this video to your local phone storage,and then you can hear its sound when you playback!

I've checked video quality twice, both times were from "video playback" folder without downloading the video files to my phone.
First time i heard a sound, the quality wasn't good but at least there was sound , the second time ,video was without sound at all.
I use the original firmware , does updating the firmware will solve the sound issue ?

The latest firmware addresses a microphone issue, so best to use it. Not sure of anything else as I've been AFF for about a week.

Phil

Back