the dash cam won't turn off

igorzo

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a Dash Cam Pro Plus+, the problem that occurred to me is that the camera warns me to connect the power cord, but at the same time the camera remains on even after turning off the engine. Until recently, everything worked perfectly. Could it have been the heat of these days that caused some bugs in the software? Thanks for any possible help

I have a Dash Cam Pro Plus+, the problem that occurred to me is that the camera warns me to connect the power cord, but at the same time the camera remains on even after turning off the engine.
This happens when the battery inside the dashcam no longer holds a charge and needs to be replaced. In this case, the battery voltage is not enough to complete the file when the external power is turned off, and it will work until the battery finally runs out.
When external power is connected, the internal battery is charged a little and when the power is turned off, the situation repeats.
And high temperatures could additionally affect the life of the battery.

Thanks LEONAUTO for the quick response, I carried out other tests and the situation is this: the voice keeps asking to connect the power cable, if I disconnect the power cable the voice continues until the batteries are completely discharged... I thought that by recharging the batteries everything would be fixed, instead by reconnecting the power cable the daqsh cam restarts and the voice too :( . Another problem encountered by all the three front buttons even if I press them they no longer allow me to access anything .

Now on youtube i find this video (
) where i have the same problem

Leonauto Thanks for your advice, I replaced the battery and everything worked perfectly again. I hope the new battery lasts longer since the dashcam wasn't even 2 years old

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashCamMan A500 Dash Cam Pro Plus 1
Back