The Inner Camera sometimes does not record

SteelFK1

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sometimes I have the problem that the inner camera does not record.

Not suddenly, but from the beginning already not, then the next restart it works again.

Out of 10 restarts, maybe 1 time it does not record.

What can be the reason for this?
A139 Pro 3CH
Samsung EVO Plus (red one)

I ran into something similar while I was testing the A139 Pro. I had firmware v1.0_1115 installed and I did encounter a situation where the interior camera video was not being recorded.

I mention the issue in the last half of this post: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/viofo-a139-pro-testing-review-info.47912/post-585278

@TonyM reported an issue with the rear camera video not being recorded: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/viofo-a139-pro-testing-review-info.47912/post-586621

As far as I know, this issue has not shown up again. If you're not running latest firmware for the A139 Pro (v1.1_0321), you might try updating the firmware. Verify the cable connections on the interior camera end and the A139 Pro's end are fully connected.

Thank you very much, I will make an update tomorrow morning and observe the whole thing.

I had Wi-Fi enabled, I think the time period is about right, I don't know if it was because of that.

I make the update and make sure that when I no longer need Wi-Fi, the dashcam once off and turn on again.
However, the cables are all in order and properly connected and also tight, I made sure during installation that the cables are not kinked or the like.

Thank you very much, I will make an update tomorrow morning and observe the whole thing.

I had Wi-Fi enabled, I think the time period is about right, I don't know if it was because of that.

I make the update and make sure that when I no longer need Wi-Fi, the dashcam once off and turn on again.
However, the cables are all in order and properly connected and also tight, I made sure during installation that the cables are not kinked or the like.
Has the problem been solved after updating the firmware?

Do you hear the beeping noises when the camera disconnects? My unit has a slight defect where the terminals that connect to the dashcam are very sensitive. One gentle nudge and the camera will start beeping and disconnect. I secured the wire in place and it fixed the problem.

In reality I should have exchanged the unit but kept it instead since when the camera is installed in the car, the wires shouldn't move around---even over bumps etc.

Back