The worst dash-cam ever.

OP hasn’t been back since Sunday. I think he is just an angry person that may have made a mistake or it’s something else and it’s not the cameras fault. Unless he comes back here to explain. Only guessing.

Ah. Not noticed that. My 550 does not have the cut away so you have to remove both and it seems that it has become a habit.

@SR45 this is our thread now. :devilish:
but yeah, I agree. A lot more likely that it's user error.

@Wargoose Yeah, the rear cable is garbage. Unplugged once and bent the pin trying to put it back in... into the power input, not the rear cam input - so its mostly my fault

I can still read your tiny writing. Hee Hee.:rolleyes:

Ah. Not noticed that. My 550 does not have the cut away so you have to remove both and it seems that it has become a habit.

I disliked this about my 550 as well and actually used a Dremel to cut away just enough material from the door to allow it to pass around the rear camera cable when it was plugged in (the door still remains intact, but you have to be careful manipulating it as you have reduced its integrity somewhat). I was glad to see they fixed this in the 650 models and onward.

I spent more than $450 on the dashcams + memory and today I realized my car was scratched.

I took the memory card at home and I see videos were made 3 days before.

Nothing for yesterday and before yesterday

Piece of crap. Beter to buy 4 cheap chinese cams and put them on perimetr.

Sounds like a case of the ID ten T syndrome. Doesnt say enough to give a decent reply and tell us where his car was scratched or anything. Even with the best cameras they only record in the direction you point them so usually front and back. Someone can walk up to side of car and smash window get in and ransack it and you will never see them. Even if it does have parking mode would probably not last 3 days anyway.

Back