there s cutting corners and taking the pi**

What I call a ****womble.

My next car is going to be something old, crappy and well beat up & I'm not going to be slamming on my brakes for these morons.
See if I can become an insurance millionaire by the time I retire.
oooh, I can feel the twinges from the fake whiplash already.

What I call a ****womble.

My next car is going to be something old, crappy and well beat up & I'm not going to be slamming on my brakes for these morons.
See if I can become an insurance millionaire by the time I retire.
oooh, I can feel the twinges from the fake whiplash already.
LOL! Once upon a time we were stuck with a car that ended up being an epic pile of trash (and it was a Toyota, go figure!!!) I tried to just stop driving defensively to allow someone to do the favor of wrecking it, but what can I say, defensive instincts are a powerful thing. Didn't work. Ended up selling it.

LOL! Once upon a time we were stuck with a car that ended up being an epic pile of trash (and it was a Toyota, go figure!!!) I tried to just stop driving defensively to allow someone to do the favor of wrecking it, but what can I say, defensive instincts are a powerful thing. Didn't work. Ended up selling it.
Some years ago I owned a beat up old pickup & would've loved someone to sideswipe me. Instinct didn't come into it - the knobbers always stayed clear.

I have a theory that the morons on the roads know that we all love our cars so much that we'll slam on the brakes to avoid an accident - so they drive like morons & get away with it. As though they pick and choose who they are going to cut up.
Although, in cases like the OP's, it's hard to say since they can't see you coming.

Some years ago I owned a beat up old pickup & would've loved someone to sideswipe me. Instinct didn't come into it - the knobbers always stayed clear.

I have a theory that the morons on the roads know that we all love our cars so much that we'll slam on the brakes to avoid an accident - so they drive like morons & get away with it. As though they pick and choose who they are going to cut up.
Although, in cases like the OP's, it's hard to say since they can't see you coming.
Now that you mention it, it does seem people leave the beat up vehicles alone ;)

That must be something like mine. I have a Rolls Canardely. It rolls down the hills and canardely get up the other bleeding side!

Reminds me of the Ford Pubic. Rumour has it it was made from old Corsairs. (Probably only funny if you're a Brit)

Back