TheVideoCopilot.com

wardntx

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am the owner of TheVideoCopilot.com and would like to invite you to visit our lineup of DashCams.
http://www.thevideocopilot.com/Dash_Cams.php

All of our cameras are made by the same manufacturer to maintain the quality standard that we demand. The only exception is the VC-400 4 channel system. We chose that unit because it meets the requirements we expect.

We have one of the best if not the best support for our units. I provide my personal cell phone number for any questions before or after your purchase. I want you to get the system that is right for you.

I have been selling dash cams since the first part of 2009 and since then vendors have popped up all over selling dash cams. In the beginning I tried some of the cheaper units made from other factories and they were, in my opinion, junk. I would never sell a dash cam that is not something I personally would use. I am sure there are some good units from other vendors but so many sell products from various manufacturers and I know some of them are just junk.

I wasted a lot of money trying out other units so you do not have to. Our units are quality built and you can tell that the first time you pull it out of the box and hold it in your hand. We have units with or without LCD screens, our units have an video out connection to attach to an external monitor (which we also offer in 4 and 7" sizes) and the units without an LCD screen come with a 20' (approx) cable to attach to a monitor. Some GPS units actually have an external video input.

They come with a remote control for playback directly from the camera if needed. We offer optional mounts as well. The units all have a one year free replacement warranty if there is a failure. However the failure rate is well under .5% All support and warranty is handled by me and I my clients are very impressed with my support after the sale. Even out of warranty as well. I will always be there to answer your questions.

Out latest addition is a 2 channel water resistant unit designed for our clients wishing to use one on a motorcycle or even a boat. The cameras are external and have a 10' (approx) length of cable. We have two options of cameras, with or without Infrared. Infrared cameras are supplied but you can change one or both.

Our HD cameras are 1920x1080. We ship our cameras ready to go right out of the box with a 16gb class 10 card included. We offer a substantial discount for quantities as well.

Professional truck drivers are our biggest clientele, however, I think everyone who drives a vehicle should have one. When we spend hundreds or thousands on insurance, a dash cam seems to be a clear choice to add.

We have a lot of information on the website about us and why I stared the Dash Cam Store. I have always maintained that if you do not buy a unit from me, you should buy one somewhere because the benefit is too, great. But you can buy from confidence with us that we have done our homework and any unit we sell is a quality dependable unit that will be there when you need it with video evidence.

Our units do not record in .avi format. Those units that do also have an internal batter to save the video when they are removed from external power. They also stop recording while saving the file and seconds can count when you rely on video evidence. Using the player software that comes with the unit and available on our site for download as well, you can easily convert the time period you choose and save it as an avi file.

Our units record GPS tracking and speed as well and date and time. Audio can be muted and you can hit a button and mark a time period to not be overwritten. It goes back to approximately 1-2 minutes before and 1-2 minutes after you press the button. The recording light blinks faster assuring you that the file is being protected. You have to format the card to delete the files saved.

You can also password protect the card as well.

I think if you checkout our line up you will see we offer a model to suit most any need you would have. We will soon be introducing a new model that will retail for around $160 but will not have the GPS tracking and speed for those that prefer just video with date and time at a more cost conscious price.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via email on the website or my cell phone.

Ward Steinbach

Last edited by a moderator:
Back