ThiEye Dual Battery Charger

The cheapest and compatible is this one from Andoer AN7000 wich is the same and coming from the same manufacturer just a different printing finish US$4.69 LINK

If you want "original" :)

From US Amazon T5/T5e battery US $8.99 LINK

*** For International global T5/T5e battery US $10.56 LINK

Hi ToniTony,

This is for i30/i60 Batteries only and incorrectly advertised by AliExpress *** For International global T5/T5e battery US $10.56 LINK
AliExpress said they would "correct" the description when notified but obviously they didn't!

i30/i60 Batteries are labelled 1ICP10/28/31 (relabeled P1050 battery) and don't fit T5/T5e

T5e Batteries are labelled 1ICP10/33/32 1100mAh FA1100 (AN7000 S1050 same size at 1050mAh)

Hi ToniTony,

This is for i30/i60 Batteries only and incorrectly advertised by AliExpress *** For International global T5/T5e battery US $10.56 LINK
AliExpress said they would "correct" the description when notified but obviously they didn't!

i30/i60 Batteries are labelled 1ICP10/28/31 (relabeled P1050 battery) and don't fit T5/T5e

T5e Batteries are labelled 1ICP10/33/32 1100mAh FA1100 (AN7000 S1050 same size at 1050mAh)

For the global maybe the picture is incorrect but the name and the product of the battery that you get is correct so here is another source same as the previous I just put it where it was more cheaper to buy. Same Aliexpress other source LINK now go in feedback and tell me what you see if you don't know how to choose and buy that is a different story :)

A little help where and what you get

KyHB7u3.png

Last edited:
Damn ... that's twice now I missed that! After the complaints they added that T5 box and I completely forgot they had it! :sleep: I'm getting old and need new glasses! :cool:
Thanks for clearing that up :happy:

Note: Here is original LINK ... also now fixed for T5/T5e battery.

Last edited:
Damn ... that's twice now I missed that! After the complaints they added that T5 box and I completely forgot they had it! :sleep: I'm getting old and need new glasses! :cool:
Thanks for clearing that up :happy:

Note: Here is original LINK ... also now fixed for T5/T5e battery.

Nope again here is the original your was opening in Poland language we said International as is stays and for reading. Strange you said you were from Australia but your origin is from Poland? :)

Here is the original link in English Language so people don't get confused

For International global T5/T5e battery US $10.56 LINK

Last edited:
Nope again here is the original your was opening in Poland language we said International as is stays and for reading. Strange you said you were from Australia but your origin is from Poland? :)

Here is the original link in English Language so people don't get confused

For International global T5/T5e battery US $10.56 LINK
That link "https://www.aliexpress.com/item/THIEYE-I30-I60-I60E-T5-Action-camera-battery-Dual-charger/32809690776.html" redirects back to here - "https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/THIEYE-I30-I60-I60E-T5-Action-camera-battery-Dual-charger/32809690776.html"
I'm stuck in Poland? Happens a lot for some reason on AliExpress. Even copy/paste US link to browser command line it still redirects back to Poland!
A great deal is not translated and difficult to read.
Have problems with Russian sites too, many links do not work from forums. (404 errors)

EDIT: Now my Login is coming up in Polish now! If I got to my Cart from bookmarks https://shoppingcart.aliexpress.com/shopcart/shopcartDetail.htm?spm= etc it is US
but as soon as I search it goes back to Poland? Damn.

EDIT: Opened a new account on US link with new email and everything. Logged on and new account welcome was back to Poland! I give up. No idea why it is locked in Poland ... and yes I deleted cache first?

Last edited:
Good news. ThiEYE T5E Battery Charger available.

* Battery Charger - Gearbest LINK and Amazon LINK

* Battery Charger and 2 X Batteries Bundle
- GB LINK

Edited
: Amazon does NOT included batteries in above link.

1499974865671548946.jpg

Last edited:
On another note:
Batteries and charger DOES NOT SHIP TO AUSTRALIA. think I scared them, GB answered almost immediately!? LOL

Email response from GearBest:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding http://www.gearbest.com/m-goods-sn-218168101.htm

Your original question is:

"ThiEYE Charger and battery pack does NOT post to Australia. Does this mean Action Cams do NOT post to Australia as well? The ThiEYE Action Cams has a Battery installed and a second battery.with accessories. Will I will notify ThiEYE Support <support@thieye.com> that their action cams must therefore not be available from GearBest in Australia. Also Priority Line Post DO ship your Battery and Charger pack from SJCAM why NOT from ThiEYE?"

Here is the answer from Our Customer service Team:

Hello Kevin,

I have checked this for you. Due to the limitations with the shipping method, unfortunately this product cannot be shipped to your country at this time.

We will aim at improving this as soon as possible.

Good news. ThiEYE T5E Battery Charger available.

* Battery Charger - Gearbest LINK

* Battery Charger and 2 X Batteries Bundle
- GB LINK and Amazon LINK

1499974865671548946.jpg

Just be careful, the amazon link above is for the charger only. There is no evidence of batteries being enclosed in the product.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Just be careful, the amazon link above is for the charger only. There is no evidence of batteries being enclosed in the product.

(EDIT) WARNING: Agree with Marco M, picture confused me. Picture shows with batteries on Amazon but ONLY Battery Charger is shipped. NO batteries included.

Interesting. Mine shows both charger and batteries? Note URL shown in photo. May default to other countries?

EDIT: Charger ONLY
LINK HERE
< https://www.amazon.com/gp/B073XCSZ2D >

Amazon page Charger Only:
Thieye battery chager amazon.JPG

Last edited:
Yes one picture she also two batteries, but the rest of the pictures are only the charger. The text is quite clear: is a battery charger, it can charge two batteries. Nowhere it says that the batteries are enclosed. BTW, the price for the bundle (charger plus batteries) on Gearbest is 2X the price on amazon, suggesting amazon only sells the charger.
Anyway, I ordered it so I will be able to confirm ASAP.

Yes one picture she also two batteries, but the rest of the pictures are only the charger. The text is quite clear: is a battery charger, it can charge two batteries. Nowhere it says that the batteries are enclosed. BTW, the price for the bundle (charger plus batteries) on Gearbest is 2X the price on amazon, suggesting amazon only sells the charger.

Have ordered a T5e charger from GearBest (US $8.98) as Amazon do not ship batteries OR chargers to Australia. :(

Correct. GearBest has two options. Option 1 -Battery Charger and Option 2 - Battery Charger and batteries.

Amazon is Charger only, NO batteries included.

I corrected the links above with a warning too. I had wrong information, thanks for correction. :)

UPDATE: GearBest DO NOT ship Charger plus 2x battery option to Australia

Last edited:

Finally I got the charger. I confirm that it is just the charger, not even a USB cable, forget about power supply and batteries. I am attaching the photo of what was inside the packet
Marco
c2c709ad9a23bb88b64b90a98d4fc3ce.jpg

Finally I got the charger. I confirm that it is just the charger, not even a USB cable, forget about power supply and batteries. I am attaching the photo of what was inside the packet
Marco

At least you received the charger in proper packing! Mine just arrived and NO pack, just in post bag, not even a plastic bag! No USB or Power unit either. They did put in a very cheap Australian adapter though LOL
Thieye Battery Charger with adapter.JPG
Also the ThiEYE Bluetooth 4.0 remote BUT no rubber selfie stick adapter! Can't attach it to the selfie stick!
This is all you get from ThiEYE :mad:

14433000.JPG 14424700.JPG

Last edited:
Bought a spare 2nd charger from GearBest and came in proper packaging this time? 1st one was just loose in a small padded post bag. Both came with adapter.

ThiEYE Charger closer 2017-08-23.jpg

Necro bump...

Anyone know where to source batteries now?

This sucks, having a nice camera but no replacement batteries available.

Necro bump...

Anyone know where to source batteries now?

This sucks, having a nice camera but no replacement batteries available.
Was in same boat as you til I decided to throw my T5e out haha. You're right though, the only way would be to get third party batteries off somewhere like eBay, as even sites like AliExpress or geekbuying don't stock the original batteries anymore :(

Back