ThiEYE T5 edge - Charging indicator - stock firmware backup

banajit

Reaction score
Country
India
I am a new user of ThiEYE t5 edge. I couldnt find subforum for T5 edge to post my queries , so I post here.
1-- What is the approx time taken by T5 battery to get full charged ? When I charge it the red light keep on forever 2-3hrs . what are the indicator for showing when full charge is done ?
2- How to backup stock firmware of the cam ? I downloaded the latest firmware from the support site , Now I wish to backup my existing firmware , before updating to latest firmware . How to do that ?
I also need the T5 edge PDF manual -- the manual on the support site is not version 2
Thanks to all members .
regards

I am a new user of ThiEYE t5 edge. I couldnt find subforum for T5 edge to post my queries , so I post here.
1-- What is the approx time taken by T5 battery to get full charged ? When I charge it the red light keep on forever 2-3hrs . what are the indicator for showing when full charge is done ?
2- How to backup stock firmware of the cam ? I downloaded the latest firmware from the support site , Now I wish to backup my existing firmware , before updating to latest firmware . How to do that ?
I also need the T5 edge PDF manual -- the manual on the support site is not version 2
Thanks to all members .
regards
Hi Banajit,
Saw you on FB ThiEye Action Camera Users Group too. :)

Suggest you buy spare batteries and special charger for T5e (also fits T5 Edge and E7, Vikcam V50, Sunco SO95 and other cams)

* 2 x Batteries plus charger from GearBest I bought LINK HERE

* I saw you got original firmware, very nice!

Back