ThiEYE T5 PRO review & samples

TechTronic9000

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
Too many
The ThiEYE T5 Pro is a low cost 4K@60 fps action camera that comes with a huge bundle. The specs are also great for its price as beside the 4K resolution it can do 120fps slow motion in 1080p, has a touch screen, comes with a BT remote, WiFi app control and lots of extra presets and features such as night long time exposure with manual ISO and exposure time!
Available from:
Video review and samples:

PROs
Works OK
Big bundle of accessories
Very cheap
Good details
Decent gyro EIS in 4K@30fps
Stable WiFi app
Flat color profile as default, good for erditing

CONs
4K@60fps is MJPEG with a bitrate for 200+mbit/s, most micro SD cards will work for 20-60 seconds and fail to write.
Low light quality is not great
No EIS for various resolutions such as 2.7K/4K@60fps

Reactions: Mtz
Camera is ok but... There's a problem with editing/rendering 4k60fps materialś (hvec/YUY2). For example you can't import 4k60fps to adobe premiere or corel videostudio. There appers only audio track and aplication dosent see video track.

Camera is ok but... There's a problem with editing/rendering 4k60fps materialś (hvec/YUY2). For example you can't import 4k60fps to adobe premiere or corel videostudio. There appers only audio track and aplication dosent see video track.

The 4K@60 is just MJPEG with a enormous bitrate, most sd cards will not be able to record correctly and the file will be corrupt. For me works OK in Cyberlink Powerdirector

Video is ok. No problem with playing with potplayer etc. Just cannot edit in adobe premiere

What resolutions, frame rates, and features are available while using HEVC (H.265)?

I have that failure also with my vsp 2019, but wondershare filmora , a free program , has an action cam process that reformats my Yi 4k+ , 4k-60 fps footage into something the vsp accepts! I think Handbrake will also do the trick!

T5 PRO (EIS OFF) vs GoPro8 (EIS ON) vs TRAWO 100 (EIS ON)

Back