Things that go bump in the night I-90 Montana

dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
I could see the truck on the shoulder of the road, ahead of me, and thought that single bright light was possibly a repair truck. I slowed down, got in the left lane, then noticed the large carcass you can see on the left shoulder at around the 4 second mark. Too big for a deer, had to be an elk or something? Fwiw, it took out the drivers side corner of the hood.

Across the road from the animal, you can see the driver shining some sort of LED light on the carcass.

The Swedes have ther motorways fenced off, i guess too many ppl lost ther life with a moose in the lap.

Still they manage to get on the road, i had to brake ( nice and easy ) for one on the M4 up there, resulting in my friend driving behind me and filming at the same time allmost ramming me.
We have the same on the new parts of the up and comming motorway around the town on Silkeborg, it even have bridges across it for wildlife only, tunnels too i think for those smaller animals to crawl thru.

For once in regard to a Danish building projekt i am feeling good about it, allso in spite of it proberly beeing late and over budget as usioal.

i was taking a "spirited" drive on some back-roads in the miata... came over a hill about 65mph (limit was actually 65!) to find a herd of cattle in the middle of the road! had to brake pretty hard to avoid hitting them. there was a car stopped in the other direction, also blocked by the cows. both of us tried honking and i tried yelling since i had the top down, but the cows completely ignored us. so i very slowly crawled forward and gently nudged one with my car (hey, it probably weighed more than my car, so i wasn't going to hurt it!). once i did that, it suddenly woke up and got out of the way. once that one started moving, the rest of them got the hint and moved as well.

Back