Thinking about buying two of these Z7's

Hellooooooooooooo all hope you all fine.

Not received the replacement camera yet but being patient this time round lol, but want to get some software in place to do a side by side comparison of the two cameras for my review. Ive seen a few reviews on here and youtube where they have the two cameras views side by side or on top of each other and just wondering what software is used to do this.
Many thanks in advance

I received the replacement camera a couple of days back and tried it out last night and can tell you it seems to be working without any problems. I will do a review as soon as I can although it is my very busy time now and Im working flat out but as soon as I have done them I will post on here.

Would also like to say GearBest has been in contact with me throughout all this on this forum and been very good.

As for the broken camera I tried it with the cables that came with the new camera it didnt work, I also tried flashing it with firmware but again it still does the same thing so Im now thinking its the date socket on the side, maybe a wire not connected or connected the wrong way, Ill take a look at it in the new year and see if I can fire it up.

Many thanks goes to all the members on here that have been in touch as well as gearbest for doing the right thing by me.

Ill keep you all posted as to what my findings are as soon as I can

Hello its me Chelseacat although had to rejoin because I dont use facebook anymore. Ive explained a few thing in the introduction section, well as much as I want to mention lol. Anyway good to be back. Just have to say the two cameras I bought worked great although the charging cable has recently broken down on the Z7 and Ive just bought one today on ebay

Great!
I passed on the Z7 to one of my friends and it's working fine.

Back