Thinkware Internal IR Camera

I think the F100 is B & W all of the time, but someone who has one would need to confirm that. The Vantrue N2 Pro isn't, it changes automatically.

I went ahead and purchased the Thinkware F100 front + rear IR and hardwire kit from dashcambros for about $199. Hopefully Thinkware warranty works with these guys and my unit doesn't break.

I really wanted to buy all my stuff from BlackBoxMyCar to support that asian dude that's doing all of the dashcam reviews on YouTube but I decided to try another source to see how it goes.

I'm still in a market for a 5th or 5th+6th channel setup though :)

I went ahead and purchased the Thinkware F100 front + rear IR and hardwire kit from dashcambros for about $199. Hopefully Thinkware warranty works with these guys and my unit doesn't break.

I really wanted to buy all my stuff from BlackBoxMyCar to support that asian dude that's doing all of the dashcam reviews on YouTube but I decided to try another source to see how it goes.

I'm still in a market for a 5th or 5th+6th channel setup though :)
Haha, well thanks for the support either way!

I just talked to Thinkware and they are sending us the rear IR cam now so we'll be carrying them shortly.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

Haha, well thanks for the support either way!

I just talked to Thinkware and they are sending us the rear IR cam now so we'll be carrying them shortly.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

"LIMITED TIME Thinkware F770 - Comes with FREE Hardwire Kit & Rear Camera "
Just got in on that deal with an extra $20 off for a total of $280.00 :)

My vehicle is going to have a 6 channel setup of all Thinkware Products now.

Now we just need more Cellink B battery sales so I can add another one.

"LIMITED TIME Thinkware F770 - Comes with FREE Hardwire Kit & Rear Camera "
Just got in on that deal with an extra $20 off for a total of $280.00 :)

My vehicle is going to have a 6 channel setup of all Thinkware Products now.

Now we just need more Cellink B battery sales so I can add another one.
That's awesome! The F770 bundle is an incredible price.

Back